Terms and Conditions
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
http://www.novigi.io (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by M/s. Novigi AI Solutions Private Limited, located at # Level 1, MB Towers, am@10, Road No.10, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034.
By browsing, accessing, use of the Website, You shall be contracting with M/s. Novigi AI Solutions Private Limited, these terms and conditions including the policies constitute your binding obligations, with http://www.novigi.io/, M/s. Novigi AI Solutions Private Limited
For this purpose, “You” shall mean any natural or legal person browsing http://www.novigi.io/ including filling details mentioned in Contact us Page on http://www.novigi.io/
For this purpose, “Third-Party or Third-Parties” shall mean any party other than M/s. Novigi AI Solutions Private Limited making use of http://www.novigi.io/
For this purpose, “Website” shall mean http://www.novigi.io/
ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE Website (http://www.novigi.io/) INDICATE YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, SO PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING.
ONLINE INFORMATION WEBSITE
M/s. Novigi AI Solutions Private Limited is an intermediary and offers an online information website (http://www.novigi.io/). The online information website provides information about Novigi AI Solutions Private Limited and the various services offered.
You acknowledge and hereby accept that You, Third Party/Third-Parties and M/s. Novigi AI Solutions Private Limited are independent professionals.
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of http://www.novigi.io/ shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles: You hereby undertake and agree not to use http://www.novigi.io/ for
(a) harassing or advocating harassment of another person;
(b) transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”
(c) promoting illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
(d) transmitting, sharing, uploading links of any software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
Policy for Non- Hosting, Non- Storage, Non- Publication of Unlawful Information- Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021- Part II- Rule 3 (1) (b) – Due Diligence by Intermediary
M/s. Novigi AI Solutions Private Limited as an Intermediary herein informs You that it shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, store, update or share any information that
- belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right;
- is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, invasive of another’s privacy, including bodily privacy, insulting or harassing on the basis of gender, libellous, racially or ethnically objectionable, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise inconsistent with or contrary to the laws in force including bodily privacy, insulting or harassing on the basis of gender, libellous, racially or ethnically objectionable, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise inconsistent with or contrary to the laws in force;
- is harmful to child;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of the message or knowingly and intentionally communicates any information which is patently false or misleading in nature but may reasonably be perceived as a fact;
- impersonates another person;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign States, or public order, or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting other nation;
- contains software virus or any other computer code, file or program designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- is patently false and untrue, and is written or published in any form, with the intent to mislead or harass a person, entity or agency for financial gain or to cause any injury to any person
Policy for Non- Deployment of Technical Configuration of Computer Resource- Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021 – Due Diligence by Intermediary
Rule 3(k)- Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021
M/s. Novigi AI Solutions Private Limited as an intermediary shall not knowingly deploy or install or modify technical configuration of its computer resource-http://www.novigi.io/ or become party to act that may change or has the potential to change the normal course of operation of its computer resource- http://www.novigi.io/ than what it is supposed to perform thereby circumventing any law for the time being in force.
Further, M/s. Novigi AI Solutions Private Limited may develop, produce, distribute or employ technological means for the purpose of performing the acts of securing its computer resource- http://www.novigi.io/ and information contained therein;
Policy for Voluntary Removal of Information or Disabling of Access- Rule 3 (d)– (Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) 2021– Due Diligence by Intermediary
M/s. Novigi AI Solutions Private Limited shall remove or disable access to any information, data, communication link as specified in Policy for Non- Hosting, Non- Storage, Non- Publication of Unlawful Information- Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021- Part II- Rule 3 (1) (b) – Due Diligence by Intermediary on voluntary basis or on the basis of any grievances received thereof
Policy for Reporting Cyber Security Incidents- Rule 3 (l) (Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) 2021– Due Diligence by Intermediary
M/s. Novigi AI Solutions Private Limited shall report Cyber Security Incidents and share related information with the Indian Computer Response Team in accordance with the Policies and Procedures as mentioned in Information Technology (The Indian Computer Emergency Response Team and Manner of Performing Functions and Duties) Rules, 2013.
Policy for Assistance to Government Agencies- Rule 3 (j) (Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) 2021– Due Diligence by Intermediary
M/s. Novigi AI Solutions Private Limited shall as soon as possible but not later than seventy-two hours of the receipt of an order, provide information under its control or possession, or assistance to the Government Agency which is lawfully authorised for investigative or protective or cyber securities activities, for the purposes of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation, or prosecution, of offences under any law for the time being in force, or for cyber security incidents, however, such order shall be in writing clearly stating the purpose of seeking information or assistance, as the case may be
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of http://www.novigi.io/ or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the http://www.novigi.io/ or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through http://www.novigi.io/. We reserve our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of http://www.novigi.io/ or any other systems or networks connected to http://www.novigi.io/ or to any server, computer, network, or through http://www.novigi.io/, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of http://www.novigi.io/ or any network connected to http://www.novigi.io/ nor breach the security or authentication measures on http://www.novigi.io/ or any network connected to http://www.novigi.io/. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any user of or visitor of http://www.novigi.io/ or exploit the http://www.novigi.io/ or any information made available or offered by or through http://www.novigi.io/, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by http://www.novigi.io/
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about us or the brand name, domain name used by us including the terms http://www.novigi.io/, M/s. Novigi AI Solutions Private Limited or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation of http://www.novigi.io/, M/s. Novigi AI Solutions Private Limited or otherwise tarnish or dilute any trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with http://www.novigi.io/, M/s. Novigi AI Solutions Private Limited owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the http://www.novigi.io/’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to http://www.novigi.io/
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of http://www.novigi.io/
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal, You send to us on or through http://www.novigi.io/ or courses or programs offered thereof. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- You may not transmit any chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk email via http://www.novigi.io/
- You understand that we have the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information through the Contact us Page made available on http://www.novigi.io/ as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, we can (and You hereby expressly authorize us to) disclose any information about You to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
- It is possible that any users or third-parties (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on http://www.novigi.io/ and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. We do not approve of such unauthorized use.
- http://www.novigi.io/ shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
- You shall not reverse engineer the Website (http://www.novigi.io/) in whatsoever manner
- You shall not gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access in whatsoever manner to http://www.novigi.io/
The Content, text, graphics, interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, images, pictures, trademarks, logos, and artwork relating to http://www.novigi.io/ shall be the property of M/s. Novigi AI Solutions Private Limited and we have worldwide, perpetual rights in regard to such Content.
The Website (http://www.novigi.io/) may also contain description, images, content which is considered as third-party content.
The Website (http://www.novigi.io/) hereby acknowledges that such third-party content is owned by the respective owners.
- You shall be obliged to provide accurate information while filling the Contact us form made available through http://www.novigi.io/ and filling the details in the form made available through http://www.novigi.io/
- You shall also adhere to the minimum age requirement i.e., 18 years as defined by the law of the land
- You shall read all the policies, terms mentioned in the Website
- You shall not copy or use the information contained in the Website
- You shall not tamper with the Online Information Website
- You shall not engage in any activities mentioned in “PROHIBITED USE” (mentioned herein) either directly, indirectly or in whatsoever manner
http://www.novigi.io/ shall also be integrated with third-party API’s. However, in no event shall http://www.novigi.io/, M/s. Novigi AI Solutions Private Limited hold any responsibility, liability in this regard.
http://www.novigi.io/ and all content, included on or otherwise made available to You thereof are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, M/s. Novigi AI Solutions Private Limited does not warrant that: –
- http://www.novigi.io/ shall be constantly available, or available at all; or the information on http://www.novigi.io/ is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- M/s. Novigi AI Solutions Private Limited does not warrant that http://www.novigi.io/; information, Content, Images, Descriptions on or otherwise made available to You thereof, their servers; or electronic communication sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on http://www.novigi.io/ constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
We disclaim any damages, liabilities, loss, claims including ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT or CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF http://www.novigi.io/.
We shall be liable for any technical and relative issue with regard to http://www.novigi.io/. However, we shall hold no liability for unforeseen circumstances, force majeure events and situations beyond our control
THIRD PARTY LIABILITY
The Third-Party shall be solely and exclusively liable for any and all issues arising out of third-party API’s, plugins, integrations connected to the platform http://www.novigi.io/. In no event shall http://www.novigi.io/, M/s. Novigi AI Solutions Private Limited hold any liability for third-party issues or failure
You shall be liable for all and all information provided by you upon while filling the details in the Contact us Page made available on http://www.novigi.io/ and filling details in the Form made available through http://www.novigi.io/
Neither http://www.novigi.io/ nor M/s. Novigi AI Solutions Private Limited shall be responsible for any failure to perform any services due to causes beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, and riot, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods or accident(s), pandemic & emergency situations etc.
APPLICABLE LAW / JURISDICTION
M/s. Novigi AI Solutions Private Limited does not warrant that description or other content made available on http://www.novigi.io/ is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
http://www.novigi.io/ may include inaccuracies and typographical errors. Changes and improvements are periodically made to http://www.novigi.io/
Ready to Get Started?
Conversational AI for Travel and Hospitality.
Airline | Airports | Charter Companies | Travel Companies | Hotels | Cruise Companies